The moment we've all been waiting for... Call of Duty in Real Life! This quick film took me a while to make & it's finally out! I have been working on all sorts of movies and I've completed 2 of them! The only ones that are not out yet are Hand Guns & Guns N Stuff. Guns N Stuff should be out shortly, but Hand Guns should be out late December - Mid January. This video is one that I made with my brother. Enjoy!
The Epic film is right above this TEXT.
I have all the credit I needed to give in the credits at the end of the movie. Google Images is awesome! I know I missed a few things... Killcams - +100 on kills - & other stuff you might know if you play Call of duty Black Ops. I haven't been playin it much. Just got Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare though! I might make more of these but they were a lot of work so I might just use a different software. If your wondering, I used Imovie to make this. No special softwares or anything like that. Thanks for watching!
Posted By: Christian B (T.A.G)
No comments:
Post a Comment