Ok. So I am making a movie called Hand Guns. It is similar to Penny Planet, but I am going to make it a little bit longer and a better story. I made a Trailer so you could see what it would be like. You might want to pause on some of the parts were I put the text cause one of them is LONG. While I am creating this movie, I will be putting up some Big Nate Comics, Rage Comics, Polls, and any other videos I make.
Here is The Video Link:
Hope you enjoy the Trailer & can't wait to see the Movie! I will also be putting up a poll about this so make sure to answer them so I can make this movie better than Penny Planet! This is kinda like Penny Planet 2, so I'm not going to be creating another Penny Planet. The storyboard is a lot different though.
Posted By: Christian B
No comments:
Post a Comment