Well, after school today I got a email from SwagBucks saying that my order was shipped today! So it should be here tomorrow. Their shop is in California up north so it SHOULD be here tomorrow since their not shipping it from out of state. Then once I get it, I will make a unboxing video, and put the EXACT amount of time it took to come. So far it took around a little less than a week to verify it. But to ship it, it can take up to 1-2 days if you live in California. When I ordered my other one, right when I got the email, it took only 1 day to ship. I will still be leaving the timer up until the package arrives. So far I've just ordered T-Shirts to promote SwagBucks. Once I earn more, I will order a Water bottle, and a couple more Swag Shirts for gifts. Then I'll order the big stuff. I also just found out that I've made 2 orders in 1 month! So that's pretty cool. I also checked how much I earned in cash ::::: $16.56 !!! Pretty good for almost doing nothing. It's like having my own job but as a kid! The other good news is that I am making a Real Life Call of Duty video! I've already made the clips. Now all I have to do is add the sound effects & the mini maps & stuff like that! My team is Tropas so I'll have that logo up. I'm also still making Hand Guns. I've made a little over 5 minutes sadly. But it's cool I get to fight digital monsters with my hand! I've also got this software were I can have the gun in a position like call of duty! It's got snipers & other awesome guns. Also I am still making Guns N Stuff. So I got like 5 animations I'm making at the moment! But until then, I will be putting up POLLS, Rage Comics, Big Nate comics, & maybe some quick gun videos. Enjoy!
Posted By: Christian B
No comments:
Post a Comment