A long while ago, when I first started making animations, I made this cool one called, " Guns N Stuff ". Except the animated work was bad. Now that I have way better softwares I will start creating more Guns N Stuff films. Their isn't really a story to it. Just stick figures Fighting. But I downloaded awesome weapons, swords, energy swords, bloody chainsaws, chainsaws, baseball bat with needles in it, & many other guns & weapons! So I will be using them for Guns N Stuff. I just started creating the animation last night so I've only got like 25 seconds of film! It should be around 5-10 minutes of fighting scenes. I might not make a trailer for it because I would give away to much of it. This post is basically like a trailer for it, but in text. I might put up a few POLLS about it, but not a lot because I am still working on Hand Guns & want to finish it before Guns N Stuff comes out. But remember to comment & answer the POLLS because that will make the movie better & come out sooner! Thanks.
Posted By: Christian B
No comments:
Post a Comment