Right now I am currently working on Hand Guns as most of you know. I have already put the Trailer up so you can watch it. But if you forgot to see it or couldn't find it, Here is the Link:
Click Me To Watch The Hand Guns Trailer
That Link should take you directly to that post if you missed it. I am also still going to be putting up POLLS about the movie so make sure you answer them so the movie is what you all like. My goal is to make it better than Penny Planet. I got 2 answers in the first POLL I made. It was knifing scenes, so I will be sure to put some of those in the movie. The only problem I have with making it is that I can not find a good Filmer. So I'll have to make a lot of the movie when friends are over. I am also going to be making a behind the scenes clip. It will just be me Talking about the movie & previewing some of the clips! I also Have a lot of people to give credit to. So if you helped me in the movie in ANY way, by like answering the POLLS, commenting ideas, ANYTHING I will be sure I put you first name in the credits. I also would like to tell you I made a change in the comments. Instead of you having to have a gmail account to comment, it can now be ANYONE. So even if you don't have a gmail account, you can still comment. You don't even have to have any accounts to comment. So if you have any special ideas, I would appreciate your comment. But make sure you comment on a post ABOUT Hand Guns, Not the very first post I made cause I won't check that. Just Posts about Hand Guns. So feel free to leave a comment on this post. If I like your Idea, I will be sure to put it in the movie. I'm kinda running low on ideas myself. At the moment, it is Thanksgiving break, so I have more time to work on my movie. Also, if you don't want you First name in the credits, just tell me in the comments. You never know, I could put YOUR first name in the CREDITS just for doing those simple things. I've already got a couple people that helped out on this movie so I will be sure to add your names. You know who you are if you helped out in any possible way. I've added a POLL right now so please answer it!
Thanks for your Ideas!
Posted By: Christian B
No comments:
Post a Comment