Monday, November 26, 2012

ANOTHER SwagBucks Order

Today I earned around 40 SwagBucks this morning & realized I had enough for a SwagBucks Limited Edition T-Shirt! The other one I ordered Looks like this..
Click On it to make it bigger & so you can see it clearer...
I have already done a unboxing video for it 2 as well. Here is what the one I ordered 2Day looks like...


Pretty Cool FREE T-Shirt. It should take around 2 and a half weeks to come. But just for fun, I'm going to put a little widget on the side of my blog to see EXACTLY how long it will take! Then the Day I get it, I will make a unboxing video. But be sure to answer the POLLS & look at the Timer. If I can't find a Timer Widget somewhere, I'm going to have to just add a TEXT box instead. & comment if you have ANY questions about SwagBucks. Remember U don't have to have a Gmail Account.


                                                           Posted By:  Christian B

No comments:

Post a Comment